Monday, February 13, 2012

Divide My Heart

I'd rather be here.
Where there's no other song but life itself.
Where dew drops whispers good morning With a smile.
Where curtains of rain is always a moment to cherish
Where sounds of flowing river is a healing.

Somewhere green, blue, yellow and brown.

Then
How do i divide my heart ?
A third for you, my eternal elixir
A third for you, my latent dose of sweetness
A third for you, my earthy angel

Fair enough ?
Raise your glass
For the undevoted lovers
For the falsehood victims
For the ambiguity of life

Just let me live for this moment
Leave me in this amaurotic state
of right or wrong

The moment she came inquiring straight for the heart
Dusting the ashes off of worn memories
Stimulating the common sense .
Ignoring Realities
The moment she came showing her prowess
Reading the words left unsaid from my eyes

Please
Tell me how do i divide my heart ?

No comments:

Post a Comment